FIRST POST :)

So .... this appears to be m y first blog post :D so H ELLO - and thank you vis it ing. This group of photos are one of my first on my Ca...

So.... this appears to be my first blog post :D so HELLO - and thank you visiting. This group of photos are one of my first on my Canon 5D Mark ii, mostly taken on my "kit lens" 24-105mm F4.0 L Lens, which personally, I wouldn't call it anything near a kit lens but hey, it's only because its TOP NOTCH. As most of you know, I have recently just started my own business, you could call me an entrepreneur or what I call myself "just starting out"...  I received a start up loan from Princes Trust which was possible through Business Gateway :) I have now got all my equipment that I need to pursue this life long dream of being my own boss and handling those decisions that working in a supermarket as a till assistant would most definitely NOT involve. I have a true sence of proudness and drive to make this work for me now and for the foreseeable future!

So yes, I know there isnt a lot to see here at the moment, but just you wait.... I shall be meeting and greeting you all here when I get projects and/or exciting news and/or anything that I want to write down. Writing makes me happy, as well as being behind my wonderful hunk of a Mark ii :) 

x


(from left) Luke & Connor





























You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Brilliant blog Lucy and my what handsome boys you've photographed :0)...Not that I'm biased in any way shape or form. I really wish you every success in your venture. You are incredibly talented and I recommend you to EVERYONE!

    ReplyDelete