SPECIAL CHRISTMAS OFFER !

I printed around 300 of these today (well, with the help of my mother, shes pretty good like that)! I just need as many people to se...




I printed around 300 of these today (well, with the help of my mother, shes pretty good like that)! I just need as many people to see it as possible as it is REALLY near Christmas already, it's crazy. The other reason though is the fact that THE AUTUMN IS NYE and it is so so stunningly beautiful out there, full of natural scenes and picturesque beauty. This backdrop does absolute wonders for my sessions. Funnily enough, people seem to be happier and more upbeat when surrounded by a blanket of floating crispy leaves, even though it must be hitting -2 or 3 right now. Has anyone noticed the air is SO clean and fresh. I LOVE this time of year, I fill my iphones memory every time I go out anywhere! Don't worry though- Il never stop... NEVER :-) 

Email: lucyalicephotography@live.com or contact me on 07704176991. 

Il be waiting  :-) 

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments