Lovely people, lovely faces :)

This lovely smiley face is S - I just couldn't not capture her beautiful clarity that remains in her eyes. Very vivid colour and t...

This lovely smiley face is S - I just couldn't not capture her beautiful clarity that remains in her eyes. Very vivid colour and tone in her eyes. Beautiful and just what every photographer loves to work with :) Not to mention her wee smile too. Just a joy to work with.... She was very willing too which is rare when it comes to (almost) teenager years. She told me she IS the youngest in her year at school, lovely :)

So yes.... I have been thinking and contemplating whether to keep my old website at lucyalicephotography.com . I do love it but it doesn't do enough for me. So I came to the conclusion that as I have spent SO much time making this blog perfect, I thought I would make this my official website and find a 'portfolio' type page that I will link above. 
I really need to learn how to make websites. It would so much easier. 
I do have the help of my old friend Wilson though, Oh how I would lost without him :) 































You Might Also Like

0 comments