Exploring Paris : St Ouen Flea Market

This Saturday, myself a few other au pairs decided to go to St Ouen Flea Market - situated in the North of Paris. I had completely forg...


This Saturday, myself a few other au pairs decided to go to St Ouen Flea Market - situated in the North of Paris. I had completely forgotten the fact that I had been here a few months ago but had also completely forgotten that 'St Ouen Flea Market' is actually a few different markets in itself. It's like a little city hidden away from the 21st century... and all close knit with its tiny little shops all squeezed together. 
The first set of pictures are taken at 'Marché Vernaison'









Market Dauphine, on two floors! The architecture of the building is so impressive! Defiantly worth a few of your hours on a weekend :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments